- Loose Credit Led to Housing Price Bust
- The Looming Bank Collapse (Atlantic piece with requested comment)
- List of U.S. Nursing Homes with Reported COVID-19 Cases
- Coronavirus bailout for airlines and cruise lines is socialism for the undeserving rich (USA Today Opinion piece)
- Financial Engineering Made Risky Loans Seem Safe. Now They Face a Huge Test. (WSJ Markets piece)
- This Texas Finance Professor Sifts Data for Signs of Rigged Markets (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- Bitcoin Gains Ground on Gold, Bolsters Claim as the Asset of Tomorrow (Cointelegraph piece with requested comment)
“Personal Infidelity and Professional Conduct in 4 Settings” with Samuel A. Kruger and Gonzalo Maturana, 2019. Forthcoming in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).
“Is Bitcoin Really Un-Tethered?” with Amin Shams.
“Manipulation in the VIX?” with Amin Shams, 2018, Review of Financial Studies 31(4), 1377-1417.
“Do Labor Markets Discipline? Evidence from RMBS Bankers” with Samuel A. Kruger and Gonzalo Maturana, 2018. Forthcoming in Journal of Financial Economics.